It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas! Our minds are gearing up and there is just a couple of weeks left until the big man breaks in and reverse thieves us all blind! - This week, Cody and Elaine target 5 negative Christmas mindsets we often inadvertently adopt around the holiday season. They talk about the triggers that lead to them, what they look like, and how to break them and keep them from stealing our Christmas joy! Tis the season and buckle up, because we are about to get reckless with Christmas!
KEY NEGATIVE MINDSETS (in order):
1. Getting caught up in the hype.
2. Thinking cost equates to love.
3. Letting your “get” override your “give”.
4. Placing tradition over one's own comfort and emotions.
5. Being offended over silly things.
Mindset: /ˈmīn(d)set/ - The established set of attitudes held by someone.